Amy L. DvorakPartner, Chicago Office
Amy Dvorak is a partner in the firm’s Chicago office. She concentrates her nationally based practice on subrogation and recovery involving extensive property damage claims.
Ms. Dvorak routinely handles and litigates cases in jurisdictions throughout the country. She has tried numerous cases to verdict and has extensive arbitration and alternate dispute resolution experience. Ms. Dvorak handles high value subrogation claims, including matters arising from design and construction errors, fires, explosions, structural collapses, defective products, plumbing and HVAC failures, and transportation and cargo losses. Her practice also includes the handling of vehicular defect related fires. Ms. Dvorak has represented clients in national mass tort litigations wherein exemplar plaintiff’s subrogation claims involve various product liability matters and wildland fires.
Ms. Dvorak is admitted to practice in Illinois and the United States District Court for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of Illinois, the District of Colorado, and the Eastern District of Wisconsin. Ms. Dvorak earned her B.S. degree from Miami University in 2001. In 2004, she received her law degree from The John Marshall Law School and was admitted to practice later that year.
Ms. Dvorak is an avid golfer and has been a longtime member of Olympia Fields Country Club. She actively supports the First Tee, Evans Scholars Foundation, The Gem Foundation, and The Ronald McDonald House.
- Miami University, B.S. 2001
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D. 2004
- United States District Court- Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- District of Colorado
- United States District Court- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- Nominated Member of Counsel on Litigation Management
Volunteer / Public Service
- Ronald McDonald House, 2008-present
- The John Marshall Law School, Fred F. Herzog Moot Court Competition, Judge
311 S Wacker DriveSuite 1500Chicago, Illinois 60606 (312) 551-0200Email