Maura Walsh OchoaManaging Partner, San Francisco Office
Maura Walsh Ochoa is managing partner of the firm’s San Francisco office. Her practice focuses on subrogation recovery, specifically in the areas of tort, product liability and contractual disputes.
Ms. Ochoa has significant experience with large scale catastrophic losses stemming from wildland interface fires and is also well versed in matters involving governmental takings under the California and United States Constitutions. Her multi-state practice focuses on commercial and residential property litigation in the western United States.
Ms. Ochoa is extremely proud of her enduring relationships with many clients and has litigated numerous complex, multi-party cases in various venues in California and other Western states.
Ms. Ochoa is admitted to practice law in the State of California, the United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Central Districts of California and the United States Court of Federal Claims. Ms. Ochoa earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from St. Mary’s College in 1992 and her Juris Doctor degree from San Francisco Law School in 1997.
Ms. Ochoa is currently the Co-Chair of the National Association of Subrogation Professionals Northern California Chapter and in her spare time (besides raising her 3 young boys) has volunteered for numerous charities including the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, the Annika Kelly Strain Foundation and various school and sports programs in Marin County.
- St. Mary’s College, B.A. 1992
- San Francisco Law School, J.D. 1997
- United States District Court- Northern District of California
- United States District Court- Southern District of California
- United States District Court- Eastern District of California
- United States District Court- Central District of California
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- American Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- Irish Network Bay Area
- California Women Lawyers
Volunteer / Public Service
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, volunteer
- Annika Kelly Strain Foundation, fundraiser
- Annual Big Vince Golf Tournament benefitting various charities, committee member
700 Larkspur Landing CircleSuite 280Larkspur, California 94939 (415) 344-9670Email