Jordan B. EverakesAssociate, San Francisco Office
Jordan Everakes is an associate in the firm’s San Francisco office. Mr. Everakes joined the firm in 2017 and his practice focuses primarily on civil litigation matters involving insurance subrogation and recovery, torts, products liability, contracts, and wild land fire cases.
Mr. Everakes has extensive experience, at all phases of civil litigation, including trial experience wherein he received a defense jury trial verdict in a premises liability action. Mr. Everakes has experience litigating in both state and federal court on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants involving vehicle accidents, construction defect, real estate, landlord & tenant matters, and toxic torts.
Mr. Everakes graduated with honors from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. He attended the Southwestern Law School, where he was a member of Journal of Law and Trade of the Americas. In law school, he received the CALI for academic excellence in patent law. Mr. Everakes was also a recipient of the American Board of Trial Advocacy (ABOTA) fellowship.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. 2004
- Southwestern Law School, J.D. 2007
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court of the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court of the Central District of California
- United States District Court of the Southern District of California
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
700 Larkspur Landing CircleSuite 280Larkspur, California 94939 (415) 344-9670Email