Meghan M. RoddaPartner, Minneapolis Office
Meghan Rodda is a partner in the firm’s Minneapolis office. Ms. Rodda has a multi-jurisdictional practice focused primarily on insurance litigation, representing several major national insurers in subrogation matters, specifically in the areas of tort, products liability, construction defects, fire and water losses, explosions, and workers compensation. Ms. Rodda’s practice also includes coverage disputes between insurers and policyholders, including extra-contractual claims.
Ms. Rodda attended Davidson College in North Carolina and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature in 2006. She earned her Juris Doctor from Marquette University Law School in 2012 where she graduated Cum Laude and obtained a Certificate in Civil Litigation. While in law school, Ms. Rodda was a frequent member of the Dean’s List, a recipient of multiple CALI awards, an Associate Justice of the Moot Court Executive Board, and a member of the Pro Bono Society. Ms. Rodda also interned for the Honorable Chief Justice Patience D. Roggensack of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Ms. Rodda is licensed to practice law in Minnesota and Wisconsin. She is also admitted to the United States District Court for the Districts of Minnesota, North Dakota, and Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
In 2022, she was named a Minnesota Super Lawyers “Rising Star,” a recognition of the top up-and-coming attorneys awarded to no more than 2.5 percent of practicing attorneys in Minnesota.
Outside of the office, Ms. Rodda is an avid runner, frequently found running after her two young children on the weekends.
- Davidson College, B.A. 2006
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Court- District of Minnesota
- United States District Court- District of North Dakota
- United States District Court- Western District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
Volunteer / Public Service
- Every Meal, Volunteer
- Tubman Pro Bono Safety Project
150 S Fifth StreetSuite 3650Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402 (612) 564-4895Email