Emma L. GaddipatiPartner, Chicago Office
Emma Gaddipati is a partner in the firm’s Chicago office. Ms. Gaddipati practices primarily in the areas of subrogation recovery and product liability. She represents clients before various state and federal courts throughout the country.
Ms. Gaddipati has significant experience coordinating the investigation and prosecution of property damage claims arising from large fires, explosions, floods, excavation, and construction defects. Ms. Gaddipati’s experience also includes complex litigation and alternative dispute resolution. She has successfully handled multiple consolidated actions involving product defect claims and represented clients in arbitration and mediation, both voluntary and court ordered.
Ms. Gaddipati received her Bachelor of Arts degree magna cum laude in Political Science from DePaul University in 2005. She graduated from The John Marshall Law School in 2008, where she was a member of the Dean’s List, Associate Justice of the Moot Court Executive Board, and winner of the Dean Fred F. Herzog Moot Court Competition. She participated in the August A. Rendings National Products Liability Moot Court Competition, finishing as finalist and winner of the best individual oral argument.
- DePaul University, B.A. 2005
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D. 2008
- United States District Court- Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Southern District of Indiana
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
Volunteer / Public Service
- John Marshall Law School Job Advisory Board
- International Association of Arson Investigators- Lecturer
311 S Wacker DriveSuite 1500Chicago, Illinois 60606 (312) 551-0200Email