Cristina E. GonzalezAssociate, Austin Office
Cristina Gonzalez is an associate in the firm’s Austin office. Ms. Gonzalez currently focuses her practice in the areas of subrogation recovery and products liability matters. She also has experience representing clients in matters stemming from large catastrophic events such as wildland fires.
Ms. Gonzalez graduated magna cum laude in 2014 from The University of Texas Pan-American with a Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders and Minors in Political Science and English. She earned her Juris Doctor from The University of Texas School of Law in 2017.
While in law school, Ms. Gonzalez was an Executive Editor of the American Journal of Criminal Law and a member of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund. Prior to joining Grotefeld Hoffmann, Ms. Gonzalez worked as a clerk at the Travis County District Attorney’s Office in the Family Justice Division Civil sector.
Ms. Gonzalez is licensed to practice law in Texas and is admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas and the District of New Mexico.
- The University of Texas Pan-American, B.S. 2014
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D. 2017
- United States District Court- District of New Mexico
- United States District Court- Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court- Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court- Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court- Western District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Texas Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas, Animal Law, Women and the Law and Insurance Law Sections
Volunteer / Public Service
- RGV Lost and Found Pets
- Village Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- Edinburg Boys and Girls Club
Shepherd Mountain Plaza6034 W Courtyard DriveSuite 200Austin, Texas 78730 (737) 226-5600Email