Meghan M. RoddaAssociate, Minneapolis Office
Meghan Rodda is an associate in the firm’s Minneapolis office. Ms. Rodda’s practice focuses primarily on insurance litigation, representing insurers on both coverage and subrogation litigation matters. She has worked with several major national property insurance carriers in the areas of property insurance coverage, bad faith, workers compensation and subrogation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Rodda clerked for the Honorable Karen R. Duncan of the Third Judicial District of Minnesota, Steele County before representing individuals in construction defect and insurance coverage disputes at a small law firm in the Twin Cities.
Ms. Rodda attended Davidson College in North Carolina and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature in 2006. She earned her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Marquette University Law School in 2012 where she obtained a Certificate in Civil Litigation. While in law school, Ms. Rodda was a frequent member of the Dean’s List, a recipient of multiple CALI awards, an Associate Justice of the Moot Court Executive Board, and a member of the Pro Bono Society. Ms. Rodda also interned for the Honorable Chief Justice Patience D. Roggensack of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Ms. Rodda is licensed to practice law in Minnesota and Wisconsin. She is also admitted to the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.
- Davidson College, B.A. 2006
- Marquette University Law School, J.D. 2012, cum laude
- United States District Court- Minnesota
- United States District Court- Western District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Wisconsin Bar Association-Young Lawyers and Non-Resident Divisions
Volunteer / Public Service
- Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic, 2009-2011
- Milwaukee County Family Law Self-Help Desk, 2010-2012
- Riverwest Food Pantry – 2009-2012
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, 2013-present
150 S Fifth StreetSuite 3650Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402 (612) 564-4895Email