Mark L. McGuirePartner, Chicago Office
Mark McGuire is a partner in the firm’s Chicago office. Mr. McGuire focuses his practice on litigation matters involving insurance subrogation, products liability, premises liability and insurance defense. He has substantial experience dealing with catastrophic property damage losses stemming from fire and flood occurrences.
Mr. McGuire earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a Minor in Environmental Science from the University of Illinois in 2008, where he was a member of the Dean’s List for honors. In 2011, he earned his law degree from The John Marshall Law School where he was also a member of the Dean’s List for honors. Mr. McGuire is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois and is admitted to the United States District Court for the Central, Northern, and Southern Districts of Illinois. He has been named a Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2020-2021.
Mark McGuire is also a licensed real estate broker in the State of Illinois.
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, B.S. 2008
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D. 2011
- United States District Court- Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Southern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Justinian Society
- National Association for Subrogation Professionals
Volunteer / Public Service
- University of Chicago Cancer Research Foundation Member
311 S Wacker DriveSuite 1500Chicago, Illinois 60606 (312) 551-0200Email