Kevin S. MosleyPartner, Austin Office
Kevin Mosley is a partner with the firm’s Austin office. Mr. Mosley currently focuses his practice in the areas of product liability, general civil litigation, intellectual property, and subrogation matters. Mr. Mosley also has extensive experience representing clients in matters stemming from large catastrophic events such as wildland interface fires and explosions.
Mr. Mosley earned his B.A. in Political Science from Southern Methodist University in 2003 and obtained his law degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2008. During law school, Mr. Mosley received CALI Awards for Excellence in trial advocacy and legal writing, research and analysis. Mr. Mosley earned a Certificate from Chicago-Kent’s Labor and Employment Law Clinic and was a member of the Dean’s List.
Mr. Mosley is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Texas and is admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois, the United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico and the United States District Court for the District of Colorado.
- Southern Methodist University B.A. 2003
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D. 2008
- United States District Court- Colorado
- United States District Court- Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- New Mexico
- United States District Court- Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court- Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court- Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court- Western District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
Volunteer / Public Service
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Mock Interview Volunteer
- International Association of Arson Investigators- Lecturer
Shepherd Mountain Plaza6034 W Courtyard DriveSuite 200Austin, Texas 78730 (737) 226-5320Email