Jena M. ShillingburgAssociate, Austin Office
Jena M. Shillingburg is an associate in the firm’s Austin Office. Ms. Shillingburg focuses her practice primarily on subrogation recovery and products liability matters.
Ms. Shillingburg graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and a Minor in Government. She attended St. Mary’s School of Law where she graduated cum laude with her Juris Doctor in 2018. While in law school, Ms. Shillingburg participated in the Linda and Dave Schlueter First Year Moot Court Competition and was an active member of Phi Delta Phi. She also received her certification as a court appointed mediator. She was named to the Dean’s List multiple semesters during her legal education. Ms. Shillingburg consistently worked as a law clerk throughout her three years of school.
Prior to joining Grotefeld Hoffmann, Ms. Shillingburg clerked for two general civil litigation firms in Austin, gaining extensive litigation experience in both State and Federal courts. She also clerked for a personal injury firm representing plaintiffs in various vehicle accidents, premises liability claims, products liability claims, and construction defect matters.
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.S. 2015
- St. Mary's School of Law, J.D. 2018
- United States District Court- Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court- Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court- Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court- Western District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Texas Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Texas Women Lawyers
Volunteer / Public Service
- Seton Medical Center Williamson-Volunteer
- Williamson County, Texas Lost and Found Pets
Shepherd Mountain Plaza6034 W Courtyard DriveSuite 200Austin, Texas 78730 (737) 226-5600Email