Mark G. MeyersAssociate, Geneva Office
Mark Meyers is an associate in the firm’s Geneva office. He focuses his practice on insurance subrogation and general liability defense for insurers, specifically within the areas of products liability, premises liability, construction defect litigation, and general negligence actions. He has substantial experience in civil litigation, including dispositive motions, discovery motions, arbitration hearings, and trials.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Meyers worked for a civil litigation firm in the Chicagoland area, where he represented financial institutions in state and federal bankruptcy court. Mr. Meyers has achieved numerous and noteworthy successes in his career, including substantial victories of highly-contested bench trials, arbitrations, and dispositive motions. With the assistance of Mr. Meyers, his clients were either able to obtain meaningful recovery of their claims, and/or protection from significant liability.
Mr. Meyers is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois. He is also admitted to the United States District Court for the Central, Northern, and Southern Districts of Illinois, as well as the United States District Court of Colorado.
- Moody Bible Institute, B.A. 2007
- Northern Illinois University, J.D. 2011
- United States District Court- Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Colorado
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- Kane County Bar Association
Volunteer / Public Service
- Faculty of Federal Advocates, 2012-2014
- Administer Justice, 2013-2015
- Mandatory Arbitration panelist for DuPage and Kane County, 2017-present
- Boy Scouts of America, Volunteer and Fundraiser, 2015-present
- Adult and Children Sunday School Teacher, 2015-present
407 S Third StreetSuite 200Geneva, Illinois 60134 (630) 262-1112Email