P. Joel RadakovichPartner, Austin Office
Joel Radakovich is a partner in Grotefeld Hoffmann’s Austin office. Mr. Radakovich focuses primarily on matters involving large loss property subrogation, including losses stemming from catastrophic events. He has a multi-jurisdictional practice, litigating cases throughout the United States and has tried cases to verdict in both State and Federal courts situated in Iowa and Texas.
Mr. Radakovich also has substantial experience in workers’ compensation insurance subrogation matters. In addition, he has handled a variety of issues involving food law, with a focus on FDA and state regulation of product labeling.
Mr. Radakovich is currently a co-chair of the National Association of Subrogation Professionals legislative committee. He earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Minors in History and Literature from Marquette University in 2007. In 2015, he earned his law degree from The John Marshall Law School where he graduated Cum Laude. During his time at John Marshall, Mr. Radakovich was a member and staff editor for The John Marshall Law Review and was also a member of the Dean’s List for honors. Mr. Radakovich is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois, State of Texas, State of Montana, State of Arizona, State of Colorado, State of New Mexico, and is admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Southern District of Illinois, and Northern District of Ohio.
- Marquette University, B.S. 2007
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D. 2015
- New Mexico
- United States District Court- Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Northern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Montana State Bar Association
- Arizona State Bar Association
- Colorado State Bar Association
- New Mexico State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- National Association for Subrogation Professionals – Legislative Affairs Committee
- American Constitution Society
Volunteer / Public Service
- Chicago Bar Association YLS Public Outreach Committee
- Williamson County Brown Santa
Shepherd Mountain Plaza6034 W Courtyard DriveSuite 200Austin, Texas 78730 (737) 226-5600Email