P. Joel RadakovichAssociate, Chicago Office
Joel Radakovich is an associate in Grotefeld Hoffmann’s Chicago office, litigation department. Mr. Radakovich focuses primarily on matters involving insurance subrogation, product liability, premises liability, and insurance defense. He has a multi-jurisdictional practice, litigating cases throughout the United States and has tried cases to verdict in both State and Federal courts situated in Iowa and Texas.
Mr. Radakovich also has substantial experience in the area of food law, with a focus on FDA and state regulation of product labeling. In addition, he handles a variety of intellectual property issues, including trademark filings and trade secret misappropriation actions.
Mr. Radakovich earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Minors in History and Literature from Marquette University in 2007. In 2015, he earned his law degree from The John Marshall Law School where he graduated Cum Laude. During his time at John Marshall, Mr. Radakovich was a member and staff editor for The John Marshall Law Review and was also a member of the Dean’s List for honors. Mr. Radakovich is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois and is admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Southern District of Illinois, and Northern District of Ohio.
- Marquette University, B.S. 2007
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D. 2015
- United States District Court- Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Northern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- National Association for Subrogation Professionals – Legislative Affairs Committee
- Food and Drug Law Institute
- American Constitution Society
Volunteer / Public Service
- Chicago Bar Association YLS Public Outreach Committee
311 S Wacker DriveSuite 1500Chicago, Illinois 60606 (312) 551-0200Email