P. Joel RadakovichAssociate, Chicago Office
Joel Radakovich is an associate in the firm’s Chicago office, litigation department. Mr. Radakovich’s practice focuses primarily on matters involving insurance subrogation, product liability, premises liability and insurance defense. He has substantial experience in intellectual property law with a focus on trade secret misappropriation.
Mr. Radakovich earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Minors in History and Literature from the Marquette University in 2007. In 2015, he earned his law degree from The John Marshall Law School where he graduated Cum Laude, was a member of and staff editor for The John Marshall Law Review and was also a member of the Dean’s List for honors. Mr. Radakovich is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois and is admitted to the United States District Court for both the Northern District of Illinois, as well as the Southern District.
- Marquette University, B.S. 2007
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D. 2015
- United States District Court- Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court- Southern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Volunteer / Public Service
- Chicago Bar Association YLS Public Outreach Committee
311 S Wacker DriveSuite 1500Chicago, Illinois 60606 (312) 551-0200Email